Students who live within West Cabarrus High School boundaries may request bus transportation. Please keep the following in mind:
1. Students who attended school as a Plan C student before December 14 and scheduled to begin attending school 2-days/week are NOT automatically assigned to a bus. Parents must download, complete, and send back the bus request form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Students who were previously assigned to a bus and actively riding before December 14 are still assigned to their bus.
3. Students who do not ride the bus for 10-or-more consecutive days lose their bus assignment. Parents must submit another bus request if they want CCS to provide transportation (please see number 1 from above).
General Bus Reminders and Expectations
· All student riders are expected to know their assigned bus number.
· Unexpected bus changes are sometimes necessary. Students boarding their bus should confirm that the driver is going to West Cabarrus High School if the bus number that arrives at the bus stop does not match their assigned bus. Any bus changes for the afternoon will be announced before dismissal.
· Students should arrive at his/her assigned bus stop 10 minutes before the scheduled time listed on the bus pass and remain for 10 minutes beyond the scheduled time of arrival if the bus is running earlier or later than expected.
· New students who are approved to ride a bus and receive a bus pass must bring the approved bus pass with them to show the driver the first day they ride the bus.